Careers @ Align
Our team is what differentiates Align. We are always looking for like-minded people to join us on our journey.
Align is Cayman's number 1 wellness studio. We believe that wellness starts with your core and this is why our treatment plans take an integrative, patient centred approach to rehabilitative and preventative care.
By integrating massage therapy, physiotherapy, chiropractic, acupuncture, and lifestyle conditioning, we put our clients on a path to a happier, healthier place.
Registered Massage Therapist
We are currently looking for a registered massage therapist to join the team. The candidate should be professional, charismatic, energetic, communicative, and mature in their approach to working with others. The candidate will focus on providing high quality massage therapy and patient care as part of a healthcare team. Most importantly, the candidate must have a caring disposition and a willingness to give back to the community.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- registered massage therapist (RMT);
- be clinically focused. Complete a report of findings, a plan of care and effectively communicate same to the client;
- effectively instruct and communicate client plan of care to other internal colleagues to ensure holistic approach to the patients treatment whilst ensuring the patient’s privacy and personal needs;
- fully versed in medical record management and charting through practice management systems;
- keep not only accurate records, but also thorough documentation that provides comprehensive patient information. Review periodically and define and communicate preventative care programmes to patients;
- at least 1 years experience but also a great opportunity for an experienced practitioner;
- believe in a fully inter-disciplinary approach to patient care;
- advise patients on health, lifestyle, and wellness issues, such as exercise, nutrition, sleep habits, stress management and corporate wellness;
- understand and follow general office standard operating procedures, protocols and methodologies;
- keep abreast of current events, trends, research, literature, techniques and certifications within the massage therapy profession. Be obsessed with self-learning and personal development;
- be excited to join a rapidly growing team and clinic in the Cayman Islands.
- Base salary and salary plus commission options available based on experience, qualification and skills with the potential to earn a competitive six figure salary;
- Annual bonus package on achieving performance and customer service targets;
- Medical and pension contribution included;
- All compensation is 100% tax-free. There is no income tax in the Cayman Islands.
- Primary degree;
- Registered Massage Therapist in one of Australia, Canada, Jamaica, NZ, South Africa, UK or USA;
- Candidates must also have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills;
- Candidates must have a genuine caring disposition and be committed to donating time to our Community Outreach Programme;
- Must be tech-savvy and committed to the use of technology in delivering patient diagnosis, plans of care and monitoring treatment plans.
- New graduates will also be considered for the role.
To apply for this role, please contact us